Thursday, June 20, 2013

Friday: 1 Day New

On Friday morning, Joyce and Larry brought Jeremy to the hospital to visit with us and meet Elise. 
MiMi and her 2nd grandchild, Elise.
We bought Jeremy a few presents that he could open whenever he came to the hospital (or whenever we felt he might need some special attention). So, he was playing with a space colorform set on the bed with Christian and me, while MiMi and Pops got to snuggle with Elise. All of a sudden, he looked up and said "That's my sister, and I love her. And when I am done with rocket stickers, I can hold her." No prompting from us! Oh! My heart just soared!

Jeremy holding Elise for the very first time.

He likes her! We can keep her :)

Our new family. Everyone is smiling at something different...

Jeremy and MiMi came back around dinner time to visit again. Here is Jeremy working on a rocket mosaic. Notice a pattern? Rockets and space occupy Jeremy's mind at all times of the day right now!
Making the mosaic with Dadda

And getting to hold Elise again!

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy is going to make an awesome big brother, he looks so proud! Congrats to all three of you - Elise is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete